The Clinical Account Specialist is responsible for providing clinical and product support to medical personal and hospitals in the EP Cardiology departments utilizing our technologies to capture all clinically appropriate cases. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies. This position is based in Eastern Germany.
- Cover clinical cases
- Help with clinical questions
- Train hospital personnel
- Perform Inventory Management
- Provide infield feedback to the appropriate department
- Plan weekly schedules
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support sales, market development, service, and clinical programs
- Identify opportunities at current customers as well as potential customers
- Help develop field training for hospital personnel
- Help develop clinical training for new clinical account managers and sales personnel
- Attend Meetings
- Attend Tradeshows
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the electrophysiology cardiology field
- Valid Driver’s License and Valid Passport
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing.
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
- Travel 50%+ including some international travel in Europe and The United States
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Clinical Account Manager|