Imricor is the first and only company in the world to bring commercially viable and safe iCMR products to the catheter ablation market. As we continue to commercialize Imricor is growing and looking for employees who want to help bring this therapy to patients all over the world. We value all applicants and encourage diverse candidates to apply.
The Clinical Sales Representative is responsible for selling Imricor’s consumable products as well as providing clinical and product support to medical personnel and hospitals utilizing Imricor’s MRI Cardiac Ablation technologies in a defined territory. This role will focus on selling products for cardiac ablation procedures performed in an MRI environment. This role will be based in preferably the Netherlands or Western Germany. Some travel outside of the assigned territory may be needed through Europe as well as potential travel to other countries globally with specific goals stated. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Sell consumable products and meet quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Cover clinical cases
- Help with clinical questions
- Train hospital personnel
- Perform inventory management
- Provide infield feedback to the appropriate department
- Maintain Imricor’s CRM accurately
- Plan weekly schedules
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support sales, market development, service, and clinical programs
- Help identify new opportunities
- Attend meetings
- Attend tradeshows
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of relevant sales experience required, preferred in Cardiology with ablation experience a plus
- Fluent in local language and English, additional languages a plus
- Ability to travel 50%+, including some international travel in Europe and the United States
- Valid driver’s license and valid passport
- Working at home office
- Traveling to customers and working in hospitals
- Sometimes required to transport and lift moderately weighted materials up to 25kg.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
|Position reports to:||Regional Sales Manager|