This position is responsible for directing the operations of Imricor to foster high quality, compliance with all regulatory requirements, and cost efficiency. Responsible for overseeing demand/supply planning, sourcing, facilities/EHS, manufacturing, engineering, operational excellence, distribution, and commercial operations while ensuring the strategy is integrated with Imricor growth plans. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Responsible for directing all operations at Imricor including: Manufacturing, IT, Procurement, Engineering, and Field Service.
- Responsible for manufacturing and Operational Excellence.
- Oversee all manufacturing and supply chain operations and engineering activities related to the production of Imricor products, including demand and supply planning.
- Responsible for facilities, maintenance, and EHS.
- Responsible for managing distribution operations and improvement initiatives, domestic and abroad.
- Develop and maintain operations budget.
- Lead in a collaborative manner, promote cross-functional teamwork, optimize business efficiency while maintaining superior levels of customer service.
- Interface with Product Development, Commercial and Marketing groups for successful introduction of new products.
- Ensure financial commitments, inventory management, compliance, quality, and safety initiatives are fully implemented and meet corporate initiatives.
- Attract, retain, and encourage individual development of key personnel for future assignments by arranging appropriate formal training, mentoring, or other experiences.
- Develop and drive an operating culture that promotes consistency of behaviors that lead to superior business performance.
- Hire, develop, coach, train, manage performance and evaluate department members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable engineering or business discipline
- Minimum of 10 years progressive and extensive applicable work experience in manufacturing, quality, or development engineering of which
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, leadership and organizational skills are essential as well as a full understanding of the total supply chain.
- Able to work in a high paced, changing environment and interface with internal and external partners
- Ability to effectively lead a team in the achievement of objectives. Understanding of applicable legal and regulatory requirements within the medical device industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and problem solving skills required
- Strong knowledge of FDA, EU and ISO standards
- Lean/Operational Excellence/Six Sigma training/experience, preferred
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines
- Travel 5%
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Chief Operating Officer|