Imricor is looking for a Field Clinical Engineer (FCE) to support clinical study sites through activation, execution, and follow up activities. This role will travel and interact directly with physicians and site research coordinators to assist in successful implementation and execution of pre- and post-market clinical trials. The FCE will be responsible for providing technical assistance to clinical study sites prior to, during, and/or after cardiac interventional cases, assisting in study site start up and closeout activities, and responding to local site questions regarding clinical investigations. This position is in a fast-growing medical device company and requires ability to work effectively both independently and within a cross-functional team to set and meet milestones.
This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
Provide technical and clinical support at investigational sites, including but not limited to:
- Interacting directly with physicians during interventional procedures as the technical expert on Imricor’s Ablation/EP system
- Site training on clinical study protocols and procedures
- Ensuring site study execution is done per protocol
- Maintaining a strong relationship with study site physicians and personnel
- Acting as a liaison between Imricor clinical and engineering teams and clinical sites
- BA/BS education required – preferred in biomedical engineering or research-based field
- 3 years minimum clinical research experience – preferred in the medical device industry.
- Experience working in a hospital, interventional lab preferred.
- Conduct complex work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Preferred experience with catheter ablation products and/or other EP medical devices
- Preferred experience with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Preferred experience with start-up or mid-sized company environments
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
|Position reports to:||Director of Clinical Affairs|