Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Knowledgeable engineers and technicians will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to produce a medical device.
- Take direction from manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, and operations staff.
- Support production assembly and operations with various projects to improve operational efficiency and quality.
- Aide with the composition of manufacturing processes, inspection plans and process validation plans.
- Learn LEAN manufacturing concepts and apply to assigned projects.
- Assist with equipment IQ’s OQ’s and PQ’s.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as clinical and operations.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Manufacturing Engineering Manager|