Imricor is the first and only company in the world to bring commercially viable and safe iCMR products to the catheter ablation market. As we continue to commercialize Imricor is growing and looking for employees who want to help bring this therapy to patients all over the world. We value all applicants and encourage diverse candidates to apply.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support the creation and implementation of scalable and sustainable solutions throughout Imricor’s Operational efforts. Responsibilities will predominantly be focused on efficient activities related to the movement of material and information from the vendor, through production and onto distribution. As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will closely interact with Suppliers, Design Engineering, Quality Systems, Production and Distribution. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Develop systems and process roadmaps to optimize performance of sourcing and procurement activities
- Directly complete daily tasks associated with buying, shipping, receiving and material handling to gather a greater understanding of streamlining the procurement process
- Partner with Manufacturing to optimize warehousing, job kitting, parts presentation, and production scheduling to improve manufacturing throughput
- Perform work associated with Materials Requirements Planning to establish controlled inventory levels and coordinate with vendors on forecasting, blanket purchase orders and stocking agreements
- Document developed processes and established standards
- Improve the supply chain management of product flow, information flow and finance flow
- Foster positive relationships with external suppliers and internal departments
- Maintaining robust inventory record accuracy
- Influence others to accept practices and approaches that relate to continuous improvement
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, science or technical field
- 3+ years’ manufacturing experience, preferred in medical device industry
- Must be able to work independently under limited supervision
- Proven hands-on work experience and driven work ethic
- Experience in investigating and implementing Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience in ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires finger dexterity, repetitive motion, talking and hearing.
- 50% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
|Position reports to:||Director of Operations|