Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Knowledgeable engineers and technicians will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to bring a medical device to market. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Support and take direction from engineers and technicians.
- Support assembly and rework of engineering prototypes during product development.
- Carry out elements of electrical and mechanical engineering analysis and device testing to support various feasibility and verification activities.
- Aide with the composition of test plans and reports.
- Learn to use and employ Computer Aided Design for the creation of fixturing and prototypes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Engineering or related field.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as clinical and operations.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Senior R&D Manager|