We are hiring a Product Manager- Disposables to lead the management of our Product Life Cycle and Project Management for Imicor disposable products. Are you a leader? Can you manage a product through the entire life cycle from project initiation until end of life? Are you analytical and motivated by finding innovating solutions? If you answered yes – then APPLY! This position is also responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Serves as Project Manager for product development programs.
- Communicates product development activity results to executive leadership team and provides projected timelines.
- Responsible for delivering new products to market according to project timelines and cost estimates.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management. Evaluate entire product portfolio and propose strategies for product enhancement and/or EOL.
- Responsible for partnering with Strategy & Business Development Manager on product pipeline and user unmet needs.
- Partners with leaders of Marketing, Research & Clinical, Engineering, Quality & Regulatory, Operations and Finance to drive the prioritization of new product development plans.
- Drives product launches, including developing launch plans, go-to-markets, and sales training.
- Maintains relationships with key opinion leaders, key partners and reference lab customers.
- Accountable for any other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Director of Marketing for achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Represents the Company at various events and conferences.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision and creatively solves problems as they arise.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communication and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- BA/BS education required.
- Strong knowledge of electrophysiology industry.
- 7+ years’ experience in medical device or other regulated industry (5+ years with Masters).
- Project and program management Multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills a must.
- Familiarity with regulated environments.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing.
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
- Travel 25%
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Director of Marketing|