Posted 6 days ago
The Project Manager – Research and Development is responsible for leading successful product development efforts to launch new and next generation electrophysiology products. This position also supports collaboration with Imricor’s third party partners and other internal initiatives as necessary. In addition, the project manager is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of product development projects.
- Develop, update, and maintain detailed project plans and schedules.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure technical and timeline risks are properly identified and managed. Develop and drive implementation of creative solutions to mitigate project risks.
- Facilitate and coordinate project team meetings (meeting agendas, minutes, decisions, key conclusions, and action items).
- Provide project metrics to senior management and other stakeholders through frequent communications via email, reports, and meetings.
- Responsible for project scope management and project change requests.
- Partner with and manage critical suppliers.
- Develop and improve project management tools, systems, and processes.
- Effectively communicate complex information to all levels of organization, to customers, and to external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in medical device development. 2+ years of experience with electro-mechanical and/or catheter-based systems preferred (electrical, mechanical, and firmware/software)
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills with the ability to interface and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong engineering/analytical/problem solving skills in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external customers/vendors.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level objectives into detailed work and milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and satisfy stakeholder requirements at all levels.
- Familiarity with FDA, MDR, and ISO standards.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Sr. Project Manager|