Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Knowledgeable engineers and managers will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to bring a medical device to market. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
As part of the Imricor Quality Organization,
- Lead projects related to material supply chain and documentation improvements.
- Work with suppliers to develop measurement methods for current materials.
- Determine the list of supplier equipment and track maintenance.
- Support enhancement of Imricor’s electronic Document Control system (Arena).
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering on Process Validations and Process Improvement Projects.
- Perform Design Assurance activities to support new Product Development
- Support Regulatory team documentation updates and submissions.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a Science, Engineering or related field.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as clinical and operations.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Quality Manager|