Imricor is the first and only company in the world to bring cardiac catheter ablation products into the MRI environment during real-time scanning. We are growing quickly- looking for strong employees to join our team and help bring this therapy to patients all over the world. At Imricor, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce to fulfill our Mission.
Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. In the role of Quality Engineering Intern, you will work with knowledgeable engineers and managers who will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to bring a medical device to market.
As part of the Imricor Quality Organization,
- Support activities in support of electronic quality management system maintenance
- Work with quality and engineering to determine upcoming components requiring incoming inspection to develop a plan for an IQA lab.
- Work with suppliers to develop measurement methods for current components.
- Collect and consolidate material composition data for components that impact Reach/RoHS/MDR.
- Determine the list of equipment at Suppliers and track maintenance.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a Science, Engineering or related field.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as clinical and operations.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Quality Systems Manager|