Imricor is the first and only company in the world to bring cardiac catheter ablation products into the MRI environment during real-time scanning. We are growing quickly- looking for strong employees to join our team and help bring this therapy to patients all over the world. At Imricor, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce to fulfill our Mission.
Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. In the role of Sales and Marketing Intern, you will work with Knowledgeable sales and marketing professionals who will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to bring a medical device to market
- Take direction from sales, sales operations and marketing communication teams.
- Support sales lead management and communications of leads to sales team.
- Assist with development and execution of marketing campaigns to support sales strategy
- Support Imricor social media strategy including conducting social strategy audit
- Creating visuals for social media that align with company branding
- Curate and write original copy for future social media posts
- Learn HubSpot Sales CRM and aide with data analytics, data integrity and data consistency.
- Identify areas to further improve internal processes and implement latest HubSpot features into business processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Ability to communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge effectively and clearly to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and through Microsoft Teams/video conferencing.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as operations, finance, sales, and marketing.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Position reports to:||Sr. Sales Operations and Project Specialist|