The Sales Operations & Project Specialist is responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle, helping the sales team manage its data and projects, perform analytics and be the key liaison between Sales and all other Departments. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Cross- Functional Collaborations (Marketing, Finance, Operations)
- Sales Data Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Lead Generation and Management
- Sales Representative Support
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Team Communications
- Technology Management
- Territory Development and Analytics
- CRM Implementation and Usage (HUBSPOT)
- Report Creation and Report Management
- Responsible for Supporting all Stages of the Sales Cycle
- Attend Meetings and Tradeshows as needed (Globally)
- Working with External Partners (Distributors, Manufacture Partners, GPO’s)
- Sales Team Project & Goal Management
- Help build out Sales Organization
- BA/BS education required.
- 3 years minimum sales operations experience preferred in medical device industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM system
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Driven, ambitious, self-starter, entrepreneur, organized
- Speaking & Reading German or other European languages is a Plus
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires finger manipulation, repetitive motion, talking and hearing.
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
- Travel 10%, some international
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Executive Director of Sales|