The Senior Digital Signal Processing Engineer will research, design, and implement signal processing applications and systems for, among other things, the detection and cleansing of cardiac electrophysiological signals in the context of dominant interference from active magnetic resonance imaging. This challenging role may include linear and nonlinear designs, advanced feature recognition, adaptive algorithms, machine learning, and system architecture design. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain new and existing digital signal processing systems to facilitate MRI-guided interventional cardiac electrophysiology procedures
- Design and implement signal processing solutions targeted at embedded processors, DSPs, and host computer systems
- Prepare design verification and validation plans and reports
- Author design documentation within the Imricor Quality Management Systems
- Work closely with multiple team members in the design process
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
- BS in Electrical Engineering or a related field with an emphasis on digital signal processing, 7+ years of applicable experience.
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Matlab or a similar modeling language
- Programming in C for embedded systems a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface with team members from other disciplines
- Willingness to go out of one’s comfort zone and take on other roles as required in a small company environment
- Willingness to take direction from senior level engineers
- An aptitude for creative, lateral thinking
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, talking and hearing.
- 50% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Engineering Manager|