Imricor is the first and only company in the world to bring commercially viable and safe iCMR products to the catheter ablation market. As we continue to commercialize Imricor is growing and looking for employees who want to help bring this therapy to patients all over the world. We value all applicants and encourage diverse candidates to apply.
The Product Marketing Manager- Downstream will support the development and execution of Imricor’s commercial downstream efforts. Responsibilities include market access strategies and execution for ablation therapies in and around the European Union and the United States. Thus, securing optimal reimbursement and access our therapies. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will partner with sales and marketing and be a key competence in Imricor’s expansion throughout Europe and into the United States. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Expand market access within and around the European Union, including lab and procedure growth.
- Develop, implement, and execute marketing strategies to launch new products & indications including messaging, physician engagement, effective pricing & sales engagement.
- Conduct competitive analysis, market research, and obtain market intelligence for pricing analysis and product positioning.
- Consult with sales teams to introduce new products and expanded indications.
- Foster positive relationships with key opinion leaders and other partners to support therapy acceptance, therapy expansion, and safe and effective use of Imricor products.
- Provide market Intelligence- including reimbursement systems and variables- for internal stakeholders.
- Contribute with key insights to drive value-based healthcare projects.
- BA/BS education required.
- 5+ years in a marketing role (3 years with Advanced Degree)
- Product launch experience
- Program or project management experience
- European medical device market experience; Preferred in reimbursement or healthcare economics.
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing.
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
- Travel up to 25%
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
Imricor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
|Position reports to:||Executive Director-Marketing|