Imricor’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the medical device industry in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Knowledgeable engineers and technicians will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience in all the facets required to bring a medical device to market. Specifically, we are looking for experience creating 3D images from slice image source data using an SDK. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Take direction from design engineers, engineering aides, and design technicians.
- Support assembly and rework of engineering prototypes during product development.
- Carry out elements of testing to support various feasibility and verification submissions.
- Aide with the composition of test plans and reports.
- Use various programming languages and development environments to create and maintain software tools and applications.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge effectively and clearly to other individuals and teams.
- Strong attention to detail including analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with team members in other departments such as clinical and operations.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to carry out all manner of tasks from the mundane to complex and challenging.
- Experience with a 3D imaging SDK.
- Experience with DICOM images a plus.
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, talking and hearing.
- Aggressive work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Engineering Manager|