As Staff Accountant at Imricor, you will be an integral member of a growing finance team. This position has broad exposure to all areas of the business where the work expands outside your desk. You will be relied upon to drive the continuous improvement approach to our work, while maintaining a customer focused mindset. This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable activity, including routing invoices for approval and preparing payment runs
- Research and resolution of vendor inquiries
- Data entry of Fixed Assets information into spreadsheets and/or accounting systems
- Reviewing and posting cash receipts
- Prepare, calculate and enter journal entries
- Assist with month-end close
- Maintain monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare 1099 processing at year end
- Prepare and file use tax returns
- Assist with annual audits and special projects
- 2 or 4 year degree in accounting required.
- 2 years related experience, preferred in medical device industry or a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with expense reporting platforms (e.g. Concur) preferred
- Have an understanding of foreign currencies and their conversion
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, talking and hearing.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Controller|