We are hiring a Strategy & Business Development Manager to lead the management and execution of our Product Planning & Business Development strategy. Are you a leader? Can you identify and create the right roadmap for Imricor’s future? Are you analytical and motivated by finding innovating solutions? If you answered yes – then APPLY! This position is responsible for complying with the Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Manage the identification and pursuit of opportunities that support business strategy and growth, such as partnerships, alliances, licensing agreements, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the assessment of potential initiatives that promote long-term growth and increase revenue.
- Manage the process of negotiating agreements with key partners.
- Evaluate return on investment for potential partnerships and provide status updates to senior leadership on projects.
- This role does not oversee those who close sales or qualify leads for sales teams.
- Lead the development and execution of upstream marketing plans in collaboration with senior sales and marketing leaders.
- Implement and drive the new product development process using a stage gate approach, in alignment with the product development process, to help maintain a healthy pipeline of new products.
- Evaluate entire product portfolio and propose and execute strategies for product enhancement and/or EOL.
- Identify and secure talent and resources needed to achieve new product development plans, including third party vendors, realign resources to address changing market dynamics.
- Maintains relationships with key opinion leaders, key partners and reference lab customers.
- Responsible for partnering with Product Managers in delivering new products to market according to project timelines and launch cost estimates.
- Accountable for any other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Director of Marketing for achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Represents the Company at various events and conferences.
- Actively monitors industry and competition and responds with strategies to best position Imricor.
- Identifies acquisition and licensing opportunities to expand product portfolios.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision and creatively solves problems as they arise.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communication and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of electrophysiology industry.
- 7+ years’ experience in a marketing or sales role with a regulated industry (5+ years with Masters).
- Project and program management Multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills a must.
- Familiarity with regulated environments.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Light work, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision) and ability to identify/distinguish colors.
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing.
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen.
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines.
- Travel 33%
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter documents below.
|Position reports to:||Director of Marketing|